Tuesday, March 27th 2018
4 Rounds for Time:
30 Power Snatches (75/55) (45/35)
30 Wallballs (20/14)
30 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
OLY Class @ 7pm
* This cycle we are going to be focusing on getting SUPER strong and confident in our receiving positions for the snatch and clean and jerk. There will be lots of pausing in the bottom of the lifts to work stability and the need for proper timing. Let’s have some fun and get SUPER strong!
1. Strict Muscle Snatch + Snatch Grip Strict Press Behind the Neck + Pause OHS (3 sec pause) + Pause Snatch Drop (pause in bottom for 3 sec): (3+3+2+1) x 3
2. Pause Snatch Balance + Pause OHS + Snatch Balance (1+1+1) x 3 working sets. Pause for 3 seconds in the bottom of the first snatch balance and the overhead squat. Pick a medium weight and hit for all 3 sets.
3. Pause Snatch: 2×3, 4×2. Pause for 3 seconds in the bottom of each snatch. Work up in weight each set.
4. In the Hole Front Squat: 3×5. Work up to a medium weight and hit for all three sets. 5 second descent on the last rep.
5. Good Mornings 3×10
6. Side Plank (forearm) lifts x20 each side